Sunday, May 26, 2019

The Ramblin' Man's Commentary.

  When I was single and still living in Florida, I had always wanted and dreamed of travelling as much of the world as I could but back in those days it was kind of difficult, especially not really ever having the money to do the journeys. All that changed in the Summer of 2010 when I met my wife Elin and moved to Son, Norway. Since then, within the past ten years, those dreams became reality. So far to date my wife and I have been to [31] countries, and [63] cities. Photos always get taken on these journeys, yet I may not always write the stories and travel logs. The [10] journal writings published here are the only ones...for now.

The Travels List:
Mexico: Tijuana.
Belgium: Ghent, Brussels, Brugges.
Denmark: Copenhagen, Hornbæk, Helsingør.
Asia: Thailand: Bangkok, Koh Samet Island.
         Cambodia: Siem Reap.
         Vietnam: Saigon, Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Vung Tau.
                         Phu Quoc Island: Duong Dong town, 
                         Rach Vem (Rach Vem beach), 
                         Hon Thom (island).
Germany: Berlin, Hannover.
Hungary: Budapest.
Spain: Barcelona.
England: London.
Estonia: Tallinn.
Croatia: Lovran.
Poland: Warsaw. Gdansk. Sopot.
Turkey: Istanbul.
Afrika: Tanzania: Dar Es Salaam, Morogoro.
             Zanzibar Island: Stone Town, Jambiani.
             Tunisia: Hammamet, Tunis, Nabeul.
             Morocco: Marrakech, Essaouira.
Greece: Korfu Island.
Albania: Sarande, Borsh, Dhermi.
Switzerland: Zurich.
Israel: Eilat, Jerusalem, Bethlehem.
Lithuania: Vilnius.
Latvia: Riga, Jurmala-Majori.
Japan: Tokyo, Kyoto.
UAE (United Arab Emirates): Dubai, Abu Dhabi.
Portugal: Madeira Island: Funchal, Monte, Camara de Lobos.
Ukraine: Kiev.
Italy: Rome & The Vatican City.
Bulgaria: Sozopol.

(I do not have Sweden included in this list. I'm actually a bit unsure on how to classify Sweden in all of this. My wife is Swedish and we go to Sweden quite often to visit family and friends - mostly to Mariestad, Toreboda, Tibro, or Goteborg. There are also a few other cities and towns we have been to in Sweden such as Tidan, Skovde, and Angleholm; and I also do not account for these places in my listings. I do however, count the following Swedish cities - Stockholm, Malmo, Arvika, Stromstad: Koster Island (North and South Island), Smaland: Aby. Also included in my account for cities is Opdahl, Norway.)


And the ramblin' will always continue on.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment